Monday, July 18, 2005

A Hectic Saturday


Have you ever felt really tired (as in tired) and you really want to just lie on the bed and rest and rest and rest!

Last Saturday, I was tired (as in pagud na pagod talaga ako). Ooops, before Saturday, I was in SM with my Tita Helen and Jennard waiting for Chard (one fine time, huh!)

I got up early in the morning and prepare the foods and things for Chard (he has office even on Saturdays and Sundays). And then took our breakfast and fixed the dishes and everything we used.

Afterwards, I went to the market with my ever dearest mother. I bought our foods: fish, meat, beef, pork, vegetables, fruits and others…

And when I finally arrived home, I brought with me Bamster and paid Meralco bills and as usual bought toys.

And so, we ate lunch and started to clean and fix the house. And of course the most “nakakapagod of all” was laundering our clothes. This time a mountain of clothes (lakas magbihis ni Bam eh and pati si papa Chard). I started at around 4 pm and ended up at around 7:30 p.m.

And you know what? I still have the energy to cook for our dinner. I rested for a while and Chard arrived home and again prepared and fixed his foods.

I took Bam a bath and made him sleep. And finally at 12 midnight, I also took a bath and brushed my teeth. I was planning to iron our uniforms but because I was already tired, I slept with my hair still wet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home