Sunday, May 15, 2005

A song for Jennard

When I learned about this blog blah blah...I started to think that it's a great way to organize all the thoughts that I've written and all the others ideas at the back of my mind. And becasue of this, I want to post the lyrics of the song that I composed for my son...


Refrain
I love you Jennard, you’re my only one.
I love you Jennard, you’re my precious one.

I
You make my life complete and sweet
A smile you put on my face.


II
You brightened up my everyday.
And take those tears away.

III
You put colors into my world.
I’ll treasure it till I grow old.

Bridge
I Love You Jennard
I Love You so…

I Love You Jennard
Oh, I Love You so…


Lyrics and Music by :
Mommy Fish

I always sing this song to him every time he goes to sleep or if he cannot sleep...and if sometimes I fail to sing it..he will be the one to remind me. I hope he will still remember this song even if he is old...through this song I want him to know and to feel that I am grateful that he came into my life and that I love him very much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home