Thursday, July 07, 2005

After 7 long years, here she is...


I haven't seen this girl for 7 long years...imagine that, after graduation from college her shadow vanished under the moonlight.


We were classmates way back in college. We were group mates every time the class has a project (in advertising, radio, PR, etc.). And most of all, KABARKADA...and we were both members of the EMPIRE unlimited (a group of people with a world class sense of individuality, style and intelligence).

College days were our happy days. But after graduation, we all have to part ways and face a new world ahead of us. Some of us had communication but as the days swiftly passed, the communication was disconnected. I lost (we) communication with this girl. But not with my two Ka-EMPIRE, H and Chona. We had communication until now and sometimes take time out relaxing from work.

I never heard any news about her. They said she was out of the country, out of town. I wonder how she looks like. Does she still have that braces in her teeth? Does her skin is as white as snow? Does she remember us?

Well, on our part, we remember her always and we truly miss her.

I received a phone call from Chona dear telling me that a long lost friend called her and she was asking me to guess who that was. Luckily, I knew who she was!

Wew! It was Jordinette! At last we found her. Finally, we will cross paths again. Surely, we will reminisce all the events that took place and had shaped our college days as well as our friendship (including the times when were finalizing our thesis...remember that girl!). And I know we will have a lot of things to talk about - GILR TALK!

Can't wait to see you, girlash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home