Thursday, May 12, 2005

Forgiveness


This morning I checked my friendster and found out the new blog name (METANOIA) of my dearest friend Don. I read the blog entitled I believe. Yup, I strongly believe in forgiveness because it drives you closer to the Lord. It is in forgiveness that you become humble and you receive peace of mind. It is in forgiveness that you can show other people your love.

No matter how painful the pain is, we should always have a soft spot in our hearts and it is forgiveness.

It is true that it is hard to ask for forgiveness and to forgive but it doesn't make you less of a person. Remember how great is the love of Christ for us...He suffered and died on the cross to forgive and redeem us from our sins.

1 Comments:

Blogger It's me, @Moustachio said...

Loved the last paragraph. Keep up the good work!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home