Sunday, April 10, 2005

This is me!


I just love it! Posted by Hello

I'm kind (sabi nila)...but beware!!! if i got angry...you'll hear those words that you don't expect to hear from me!!! ( i get wild...haba pisi pasensiya ko pero pag umapaw na...lagot ka!)Just like the other girls, I am also sweet and cool...minsan may topak pag pagod!!!I love fashion...i have my own fashion statement. I love clothes, shoes and bags...I dont buy too expensive stuffs...i go on sale and clearances. My clothes match with the color of my shoes and bags.I love wearing jeans (bootleg), sandals and body fit clothes and sleeveless...I love the color of pink and white...I love dancing (sobra...hatawan sa dance floor)...i love music...I write poems and essays...these are my outlets...these things best mirror myself...my moods, feelings and emotions...I like guys who are tall, medium build, white complexion, who knows the real meaning of what responsibility is. I like guys who are very determined and persevered in whatever he does. Those who are gentle and unselfish and those who love without any conditions. A guy who is very neat in all aspects of his body and deeds. Also, someone who has a very great sense of humor and is very down to earth...hindi pasosyal or feeling all knowing...or very mayabang...(kaasar yan)I am not analytical nor critical when it comes to thinking...(pahirapan daw ba sarili...mag-feeling genius...yaikkss!!!) basta i have my principles in life...i have great dreams and big hopes...for myself and for the people i love...i believe in myself...in what i can do and i stand with my decisions. i cannot say that I am a fighter...but I was able to surpassed all the struggles and troubles that bothered my life...and with an optimistic view in life...I know I can still survive...my family...my husband and my son...they are the reasons why I keep on moving...why I keep on sailing...why I am still smiling and the very reason why I am happy...Mababw lang akong tao...mabilis maiyak madaling matawa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home