Monday, March 20, 2006

Get together

Wew! After almost 4 months of not seeing each other (but we often communicate) at last we got the chance of getting together again. Last March 19, Chona, Jordi and I had our get together. It was a fun and happy day for us. As usual I was late at the said time and Chona was already there when I arrived. So, we started eating the palabok Jordi had prepared for us. We told stories of our lives (imagine, Chona forgot the day I accompanied her to PIER when she went home to Bohol...kaasar!). We also shared dreams (Jordi's wedding day...Chona's assignment in Europe - ooppss, CHONA don't forget to send money for Jordi's wedding and for Jennard's birthday - and of course during Christmas) and me, working abroad and later meet with Chona in Europe (dreams! dreams! dreams!). And mostly laying our plans for the future...

Part of the get together was to reminisce the past - our college days. There were so much laughter
(at least none of us cried) and of course smile in our face. Jordi brought out our old pictures where we really look like "mga nene." Chona, still in her curly hairs (hahaha!!!), jordi with her favorite white hand bag (still handling it with poise) and me with my slender body. We were still in our Jologs d
ays then...(tampuhan dahil sa thesis - remember mo jordi?, hangout at Colayco park, okrayan at Tinoko Park and meeting blah blah blah at the Pavilion, and the list goes on and on...)

But now, we changed a lot (physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally and morally). But I believe there is one thing that never changed in us...our friendship...

Maybe for sometime w
e all parted ways and journeyed lives with other people but if we alwyas have each other in our hearts, memories wont fade easily. i know the friendship is always there...there are many ways in which we can communicate, and if you truly desire it you will definitely have it.

I hope this will happen often...I'm glad I found these two creatures (hehehehe - snow white and cinderella). And I'll always be thankful that they are my friends!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home