Tuesday, May 09, 2006

He is Richard (a.k.a SHRIMP)

Last April 18, my Shrimpy celebrated his 30th birthday (O my gosh! You’re already thirty!-I’m revealing your age…hahahaha!) We celebrated it in the simplest way by preparing a merienda – spaghetti, cake, ice cream, salad and puto. All of us were there and sing along with our extreme magic sing! (happy birthday Chard!) – You’ve grown a year older again…more luck, success, love and peace!

***

Time flies so fast. I never thought nor did I imagine that I will meet this guy. I never thought I’ll be close to him. He was my officemate. He is attractive, yes I admit. He is actually the ideal guy (tall, white complexion and of course, handsome! – wow naman, pagbigyan…birthday eh!). He had his own circle of friends and I too, had my own. I admire him because he has stands 5’10” tall and he has a good body built. Even I admire him, I do not show nor make the first move or be showy to him that I like him (di ba Eloisa Sajul – this girl knows our story very well). But of course, who would not take notice of a pretty lass like me (bwahahaha – kapal ko noh!)

***

Now that he is 30, I know he wanted to be more matured and responsible to himself as well as to his family. Being the head of the family, Chard always strive hard to become a good provider, a loving father to Jennard and a sweet husband to his Fish.

Raising a family in this day and age is truly very hard and one must really be practical in everything he does. And Chard, knows this a lot. He doesn’t mind how hard or stressful life can be as long as he gives his family a comfortable and decent living. When financial problems arise, he never loses hope how he can feed our hungry stomachs and he makes his way to solve it.

He is brave and tough but he has a caring and soft heart. I feel secure every time I am with him. He will never leave you and he stands for what he believes is right. He admits when he is wrong and never fails to say sorry when he commits mistakes.

He is unselfish. He gives more than he can give. His priority is his family. He makes sure he has time for his family. He offers everything for his family. He plays with Jennard. He consulted his problems with me and when he is problematic, he confides with me.

He is sweet, very, very sweet – his trait that made me fall for him (I remember those days!)

We fight and we argue (from the biggest to smallest details, from intellectual to non-sense) and even reached the point of provoking him a separation (but it never happens, and I wish it will not happen!) Because he loves and values his family so much, he never allows misunderstanding and miscommunications to take long. He makes the move to bridge it.

He is not the perfect guy. He also caused me pain. He gets mad at me when I am stubborn. He gets angry with me when he talks/speaks to me and I don’t answer (as in deadma). And when he feels he will erupt, he will simply get out from the house with his scooter (of course!). And when he comes back he already mellowed down. He believes in a dialogue. He always wants to settle things in a peaceful talk.

I’ve said so much about Shrimp (ooopsss, I seldom call him Chard or Richard…I call him Shrimp!) and you’ll hear more from me soon….

Before I forgot, I just want to say this to you Shrimp that I love you and Jennard so much. I always believe in you. I will always support you and I am just around. What I feel for you is still the same feeling I have from the very first time that we knew each other up to this minute. There had been so many things that tested that feeling, but it never change. I always trust you. I am hoping and praying that we will spend our lives together until we grow old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home