Thursday, July 03, 2008

MACHIBA GANG re-unites

High school days were one of the best days in my life. I had spent some of the most unforgettable and enjoyable moments with the people close to my heart.

I had wonderful memories with my high school barkada, the MACHIBA Gang.

I lost communication with a few of them after we graduated from high school. I am glad that at least now; some of us were able to connect again with one another. And I hope we can manage to keep the lines of communication always open.

Last June 27, I had the privilege to be with them once again. Noemi, treated us dinner at Jollibee and even though only four of us made it, still, I am happy to see them and to be with them again. I am looking forward to begin a new chapter of good memories with them just like the good old days!









MACHIBA Gang is composed of Jasmine Garcia, Aimee Colangoy, Dianne Ocampo, Romarie Hernandez, Myrna Hulgado, Peter Allan Fernandez, Ma. Juneca Velasco, Ma. Verona Mendoza, Jheng Manalang, Noemi Bartolome and Mazaco Hirao. (Did I miss any one?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home