Monday, December 04, 2006

Birthday Greetings

Happy birthday to the following people who are part of my life...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APO ISLAW
September 28
My dearest lolo who loves to make butingtings...
he is the JACK of ALL TRADE...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRISTOFF JACOB a.k.a POPOP
September 28
My cutie nephew who is the most makulit and malikot of all...
ASTIG yan pre...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM REMY
October 1
My mother-in-law who is the carbon copy of Richard and Jennard...
Mahilig maglakwatsa...hehehehehe...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTINE JENNICA a.k.a. CLAUDINE BARETTA
November 25

Oh my gosh! who would ever forget the name Jennica...this name always resounds into my ear...haaayyyy!!!
She is the most lovable, adorable and gorgeous of all the creature in planet Mars, i mean planet Earth...the wackiest and corniest of all, the obedient yet sometimes hard headed girl, the lavishing and electrifying woman of her time...well, that is my sister Nica...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home